Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Life After The Track

 When Tea was preparing to leave the track I decided to set her up with the best possible scenerio for let down. So I picked her up at the track and brought her to my good friend Robin Coblyn's farm.There we would be able to see how well she would handle the let down and life off the track before taking her to a busy barn full of seasoned show horses. Upon her arrival she settled in great and we were able to groom and bath her on her third day. She was very social and instantly showed us that she loves people and attention, including grooming and ground work.  The photo below is a photo below is her third day off the track after her first show horse beauty treatment. This lovely girl is truely stunning and I must say I love the big ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment